Listed below are some of the most effective ways to work with your Virtual Assistant in order to help boost your business:
- Be very vague about your expectations.
- Don’t sign a contract with your VA.
- Pay your VA whenever the mood strikes you.
- Be sure to micromanage everything your VA does for you.
- Avoid contact and communication with your VA.
- Refuse to use any tools recommended by your VA to make working together easier and more efficient.
- Whenever possible, make last minute urgent requests of your VA.
- Expect your VA to be at your beck and call no matter the time or day of the week.
- When giving task instructions, assume that your VA can read your mind so don’t waste time with detailed directions.
- Never praise the work your VA does especially when he/she has done an exemplary job.
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
Hopefully by now, you have realized that this is not a serious list of ways to work with your assistant (or anyone, for that matter). It’s just a little April Fool’s joke. My kids have had so much fun pranking me all day that I had to get some relief by playing a trick on someone else.
I’m participating in Michelle Scism and Michelle Shaeffer’s Blogging Challenge and this was one of the suggestions for creating a post today. This is the first day of the challenge so if you’d like to join, please feel free to sign up here: Ultimate Blog Challenge
Hi and welcome to Virtually Done. I’m Leslie and it’s a pleasure to meet you! If you are an online entrepreneur or small business owner struggling to find enough time in your day to concentrate on the tasks you are passionate about, I can help you!
If you would like to learn more, please contact me. I’d love to hear from you!